Serve this chicken tikka masala with naan bread and mango chutney.
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2.5cm piece root ginger, roughly chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons masala curry paste
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 50ml water
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Put the tomatoes, garlic, ginger and yoghurt into a blender or food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the masala curry paste and fry for a further 1 minute over a medium heat, stirring once or twice.
- Add the tomato mixture and chicken to the pan and mix together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix the flour and water together and stir into the pan off the heat. Return to the heat and bring to the boil stirring constantly. Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the chopped coriander and serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves.
Treści społeczności są dostępne na podstawie licencji CC-BY-SA , o ile nie zaznaczono inaczej.